Posted by admin at November 16th, 2012
I really like this update. The improved filters are great and the ability to choose the icon size is also nice. Furthermore the code has been improved and streamlined. Always good.
- Champion and item filters can now be inverted. A box with a check mark means “show me all items that have this element”. A filled out box means “hide all items that have this element”.
- I have reworket the options. You can now choose the icon size for champions and items.
- You can now also enable LoLStudio to autoload the data at startup and if you change options.
- The history box in the champion profile is now resizing automatically.
- Since the Riot update is gone, so is now the code and with it the required dll file.
- There are also a few bugfixes for stuff that probably wouldn’t have happened anyway but what can I do.