Version 2.1 is here
Posted by admin at November 14th, 2012
I’ve just released version 2.1. Obviously Zed and the patch data are in there but the most important new feature is the completely rewritten update. The Riot website is not used anymore. Smooth sailing now.
- The Riot update is gone. Instead of yelling at them constantly for not updating their own damn website I’ve decided to put on my disappointed face and rewrite half of my code. Oh the joy. However, the new solution is better in my opinion. Everyone can now create an all-in-one update file and share it with everyone else. Currently I’m providing and updating this file. The pictures and images are still downloaded from Riot or LoL Wiki. I don’t have the bandwith to host them too.
- In order to make it work I had to change the format of the format of the xml slightly
- New safety feature for missing pictures. If a picture can’t be loaded, a replacement is used.
- Riot Default item sets can’t be changed anymore
- Other small things you probably don’t care about