- LoLStudio is no longer in development and won’t be updated
- Version 188.8.131.52.5 Lissandra: zip file with data (ca. 19 MB)
- Version 184.108.40.206.4 Zac: zip file with data (ca. 19 MB)
- Version 220.127.116.11.3 Quinn: zip file with data (ca. 19 MB)
- Version 18.104.22.168.2 Quinn: zip file with data (ca. 19 MB)
- Version 22.214.171.124.1 Season 3: zip file with data (ca. 19 MB)
- Version 126.96.36.199.5 Season 3: zip file with data (ca. 19 MB)
- Version 188.8.131.52.4 Season 3: use 184.108.40.206.3 with launcher
- Version 220.127.116.11.3 Season 3: zip file with data (ca. 19 MB)
- Version 18.104.22.168.2 Thresh: zip file with data (ca. 19 MB)
- Version 22.214.171.124.1 Vi: zip file with data (ca. 19 MB)
- Version 126.96.36.199.0 Nami: use 188.8.131.52.0 with launcher
- Version 184.108.40.206.0 Nami: use 220.127.116.11.0 with launcher
- Version 18.104.22.168.0 Nami: zip file with data (ca. 19 MB)
- Version 22.214.171.124.0 Nami: zip file with data (ca. 19 MB)
- Version 126.96.36.199.0 Nami: zip file with data (ca. 19 MB)
This software uses the .NET 4.0 framework. Most people already have it on their computers but if you are missing it then you can download it here from Microsoft.
- Version 2.2 Zed: zip file with data (ca. 12 MB)
- Version 2.2 Zed: zip file without data (ca. 70 KB)
- Version 2.1 Zed: zip file with data (ca. 12 MB)
- Version 2.1 Zed: zip file without data (ca. 114 KB)
- Version 2.0 Elise: 2012-11-13 data patch (ca. 15 KB)
- Version 2.0 Elise: zip file with data (ca. 12 MB)
- Version 2.0 Elise: zip file without data (ca. 100 KB)
Worried about tojans, hacks and spyware? Well, you should be. An awful lot of software, tools and scripts out there are malicious and try to get your account information in order to steal your hard work or even your identity. So please be cautious and use online services like virustotal.com, threattrack.com and always use a local up to date malware scanner like this.
- Data update for patch 3.6. This includes the new hero Lissandra.
- Also included are the reworked heroes Trundle and Sejuani.
- A million other things.
- Data update for patch 3.5. This includes the new hero Zac and the reworked hero Karma.
- Data update for patch 3.04.
- Data update for patch 3.03. This includes Quinn and Valor the new champion tag team.
V188.8.131.52.1 Season 3
- LoLStudio now has multiple GUI themes and a much requested dark skin (well, I requested it)
- I removed the option to set your own data directory because it was worthless anyway
- Rewrote some of the launcher code to reduce the update file size and make it more reliable
- As a result, the launcher will no longer preserve stuff you have edited manually by hand
- Added the ability to update the launcher itself which should make things easier in the future
V184.108.40.206.4 Season 3
- Data update for items and champions for the start of season 3
V220.127.116.11.3 Season 3
- Data update for items and champions for the start of season 3
- Data update for items and champions after the Thresh patch
- Data update for items and champions after the Vi patch
- I’ve added a calculator that will add up the different stats from you champion and an item set
- The calculator does not yet support unique effects such as the %AP from Rabadons Deathcap
- The mouse wheel finally works properly in the champion and item selection box
- A small status popup will now appear after you save or deploy your custom item sets
- Version number in the title is now updated automatically and won’t remain on an old version
- The “liked” custom tag now works again. I broke that thing in the last update.
- Sorting bars in the champion and item tab are now aligning correctly while resizing the window
- The statistics table in the champion portrait will now show level 18 and the formula is now correct
- Changed displayed amount of gold for items in tooltips to their full cost not the upgrade cost
- Fixed custom tags and filtering. I simply broke it in the last update and now it’s fixed
- In the settings page the icon size for items and champions was swapped. Not anymore
- I have disabled the image resizing in the item set grid because it looked ugly
- No data changes
- Added the option to copy item sets to any other champion instead of only between modes
- Item set grid now has 7 items per row just like the item shop in the game
- Rearranged the item loading code so items won’t be rejected by minior inconsistencies
- Well, everything is changed. Almost. It may look familiar but the software was completely rewritten
- It obviously now supports the new League of Legends GUI introduced in the most recent patch
- You can freely create new item sets for all gameplay modes or one set for all of them
- Item sets can be rearranged, moved, deleted, copied and enabled/disabled on a whim
- I have greatly expanded the sorting functionality for both, items and champions
- You can now record the amount of times you have played a champion, won with him and had fun doing so
- This information is used by LoLStudio to sort your champion list and use the new statistics feature
- Yes, there is now a statistics feature to list all your champions according to your preferences
- Champion and Item categories can now be excluded in the filter with a right mouse button click
- I have added various hints and help popups to the GUI for the most important stuff
- A verbose logging option has been added that might be helpful if you run into troubles
- Missing images will now be replaced with descriptive text in order to discern between them
- Images are therefore no longer needed or necessary in order to use LoLStudio to its full extend
- Champions now have tooltips that show you how you performed with them in the past
- The champion portrait now shows automatically calculating statisticts for all 20 levels
- I have added player and opponents tips as well as the Riot power classification to the portrait
- LoLStudio now has a new companion… drum roll … the Launcher
- The Launcher not only sounds like a superhero he is also capable of updating all your cowardly data
- Automatic proxy detection and authentication has been added to the launcher so it should just work
- This means, that LoLStudio is now completely free of any online functionality for the paranoid people
- Champion and item filters can now be inverted. A box with a check mark means “show me all items that have this element”. A filled out box means “hide all items that have this element”.
- I have reworket the options. You can now choose the icon size for champions and items.
- You can now also enable LoLStudio to autoload the data at startup and if you change options.
- The history box in the champion profile is now resizing automatically.
- Since the Riot update is gone, so is now the code and with it the required dll file.
- There are also a few bugfixes for stuff that probably wouldn’t have happened anyway but what can I do.
- The Riot update is gone. Instead of yelling at them constantly for not updating their own damn website I’ve decided to put on my disappointed face and rewrite half of my code. Oh the joy. However, the new solution is better in my opinion. Everyone can now create an all-in-one update file and share it with everyone else. Currently I’m providing and updating this file. The pictures and images are still downloaded from Riot or LoL Wiki. I don’t have the bandwith to host them too.
- In order to make it work I had to change the format of the xml slightly
- New safety feature for missing pictures. If a picture can’t be loaded, a replacement is used.
- Riot Default item sets can’t be changed anymore
- Other small things you probably don’t care about
- Well, everything is new and there is no history
- Nope, nothing at all …